Uncle Mike's won the North American Kringle Competition in September 2014. We won with our Sea Salt Caramel Pecan Kringle. We also won 2nd and 3rd place in the 2014 Bakers Best (Wisconsin Bakers Association Competition) Kringle Competition with our Turtle Kringle and our Caramel Apple Kringle. In 2015, we won first place at the Baker's Best Kringle Competition with our Big Hawaiian. Our Sea Salt Caramel Pecan also won Best Kringle in Wisconsin in 2018 (Also taking peoples choice). The Sea Salt Caramel Pecan was awarded Coolest Thing Made in Wisconsin!
We sell our kringle in our three locations in the Green Bay area (De Pere, Suamico and East Green Bay) and also on this site for mailorder. At our retail locations, we sell them for $19.95 for a whole and $11.45 for a half. The price for shipping a kringle is $34.95 (that includes the kringle plus 2 day air shipping).
Regular Kringle Flavors
- Sea Salt Caramel Pecan
- Caramel Apple
- Cream Cheese
- Blueberry Cheese
- Strawberry Cheese
Seasonal Kringle Flavors
- Snow Ball (Cream Filled with powder sugar on top) - Seasonal - January
- Caramel Fudge Cake - Seasonal - February
- Chocolate Raspberry - Seasonal - March
- Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake - Seasonal - April
- Strawberry Margarita - Seasonal - May
- Cherry Cheese - Seasonal - June
- Red, White and Blue (Cherry, Blueberry, Cheese) - Seasonal - July till Labor Day
- Birthday cake - Seasonal - August
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese - Seasonal - September, October, November
- S'mores - Seasonal - September
- Breast Cancer Ribbon Raspberry - October - We donate $2 of each kringle sold to the Breast Cancer Family Foundation located in Green Bay.
- Cranberry Pecan - Seasonal - November and December
- Big Hawaiian (Caramel Macadamia White Chocolate) - Seasonal - November and December
- Brandy Old Fashion - Seasonal - December