Uncle Mike's won the North American Kringle Competition in September 2014. We won with our Sea Salt Caramel Pecan Kringle. We also won 2nd and 3rd place in the 2014 Bakers Best (Wisconsin Bakers Association Competition) Kringle Competition with our Turtle Kringle and our Caramel Apple Kringle. In 2015, we won first place at the Baker's Best Kringle Competition with our Big Hawaiian. Our Sea Salt Caramel Pecan also won Best Kringle in Wisconsin in 2018 (Also taking peoples choice).
We sell our kringle in our three locations in the Green Bay area (De Pere, Suamico and East Green Bay) and also on this site for mailorder. At our retail locations, we sell them for $17.50 for a whole and $10 for a half. The price for shipping a kringle is $30.50 (that includes the kringle plus 2 day air shipping).
- Sea Salt Caramel Pecan
- Caramel Apple
- Blueberry Cheese
- Strawberry Cheese
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese - Seasonal - September, October, November
- Caramel Fudge Cake - Seasonal - February
- Cranberry Pecan - Seasonal - November and December
- Brandy Old Fashion - Seasonal - November and December
- Red, White and Blue (Cherry, Blueberry, Cheese) - Seasonal - July till Labor Day
- Big Hawaiian (Caramel Macadamia White Chocolate) - Seasonal - November and December
- Snow Ball (Cream Filled kringle with powder sugar on top - Seasonal - January